
Weddings are a whirlwind; then real life settles in, and that's a whirlwind too, just not always the romantic kind. Small tokens of love and thoughtful gestures can go a long way to keeping the flame kindled. Try hiding "I love you" notes in your husband's wallet or sock drawer. If he packs a lunch, sneak his favorite treat into his lunch bag, or fold a note telling him one thing that makes him so special to you and leave it underneath his car keys. If you have a running joke, write it on a sticky note and slap it to his steering wheel so he starts the day with a laugh, a smile and knowing he's appreciated.
Another fun idea is to create a coupon book full of romantic things you both would like, and alternate weeks to use a coupon. The coupons could include things like bubble bath for two, massage for one, a candle lit dinner of your choice, a romantic evening in, or wild card.
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
I love this idea! I love to leave little notes for my boy to find...sometimes they are sassy...sometimes sweet! I also like to send text msgs with pics...you can send a love note at moment's notice!
I like to hid little notes in Hubby's socks or wallet so he can find them later. :-)
Post a Comment