Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Amazing Vacuum

There are many times in life when you jump up and think “Wow, that’s exciting!!” Events such as engagements, weddings, births and anniversaries tend to top the list, but what happens after the actual event? For me, mini-excitements. Excitements that you never thought were possible.

Example: vacuums. I got married and of course everything leading up to the wedding, the day itself, and the honeymoon was exciting. But it wasn’t until I settled back into “normalness” and completed our registry that I discovered how exciting a vacuum could be. Is anyone bored yet? I know, how could this be exciting?
Well, let me tell you, something about that new packaging in itself gets you going, first off. Next, connecting all these gadgets with what seems like endless possibilities is totally enlightening. Finally, actually seeing the work being done is like a testament that reconfirms your purchase. Then I realized, maybe the reason I liked the vacuum so much is because it is somewhat like a marriage. At first you don’t know if the pieces will all fit, if they will work as described, or if you will even use them. Then after setting it up, you realize you can use it in all areas of your life, you really can’t live without it, your registry is complete, and you got the deal of a lifetime. Oh and they totally clean the whole house for you, well never mind….

1 comment:

The Firecracker said...

My favorite new wedding gifts have been my breadmaker (YUM) and my mixer. Makes me want to be Suzy Homemaker!