Hi everyone, I’m The Flame! I became engaged in October 2005 and was married nearly a year later on September 16, 2006. My husband and I met 300 miles away at college, but it turned out that we were from neighboring towns back home (BTW – I’m now a complete believer in fate!). At the time of our engagement, I was living with a friend who got engaged the very same weekend. We had a blast trading magazines, bouncing ideas off each other and getting totally and completely excited about our upcoming weddings. I’m a scrapbooker therefore I have a love for all paper things, so I dug right into the DIY projects. Fun, fun, fun! I didn’t have a wedding coordinator because I wanted to do it myself and I loved being involved with all the little details. I started planning right away and I’m so glad that I did. A year seems like a long time but believe me, it flies right on by!In my opinion, there is nothing that gets you more excited about your wedding than talking about it. Even if you have already gotten married, it’s still so much fun to share all the details. I’m thrilled to be involved with Dynamite Weddings because it’s the perfect place to share information, find great ideas, and GET EXCITED about your big day!!
1 comment:
I would like to thank you for taking the BLUE WALL picture! You helped make my decision! So much fun to meet you!
Post a Comment