What is silk and strapless with an empire waist that minimizes waistline and hips?... every ‘maids dream!! I would like to introduce you to the Karen Crossdye Dupioni Strapless dress from Ann Taylor. I came across the Ann Taylor Celebrations collection the other day and was so impressed. I hadn’t ever considered them for wedding paraphernalia but it turns out they have beautiful dresses! Plus, matching silk ties for the groomsmen and flower girl dresses. Here are some photos of their newest styles…


2 comments:
I LOVE those dresses. And they are the type that would be flattering on most figures!
I also discovered JCrew. I just picked a color (black) and let the bridesmaids pick which ever dress they liked the best. They also offer consultation services (over the phone) and sent both of my gals sample swatches of the fabrics to help with the decision.
Post a Comment