Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Healthy Habits

A little thing about me... I get stressed out easily. Add to that a change in jobs, a move, and an upcoming wedding, and you have yourself one anxious bride! When I entered the working world, I became an avid coffee drinker. Well, lattes to be exact. Let me tell you, this does NOT help with stress. Caffeine in big doses gets my heart pounding, makes me think in circles, and eventually I find myself in a worse state than when I started. One day, my mom introduced me to green tea and since then I have been hooked. It relaxes me, rejuvenates me, and has so many health benefits it's incredible. From http://www.benefitsofgreentea.info/, drinking green tea can control headaches, reduce the risk of cancer, lower cholesterol, and so much more. Take care of yourself. Get hooked on a healthy habit of your own. You'll look great and feel great on the big day!

1 comment:

The Firecracker said...

I didn't know green tea helps with headaches! I'm going to have to try it out for that reason alone. When I was engaged I joined a bootcamp style class. That really helped me get some of that stress out!!