Ask your coordinator or site coordinator to let you view the reception before your guests enter. It is amazing to see all of your dreams and time devoted to the design of your wedding come to fruition. It will literally take your breath away, bring a tear, and give you goose bumps all at once.Tip provided by Arcularius Events
Photo provided by Profinish Design
3 comments:
Also, if you can try to sneak in and see another wedding or reception try to! Most places will actually let you peek in if the bride is okay with it.
I wish I could have seen our venue before we started, but we were running a bit behind schedule. Fortunately, I have gorgeous pictures to reference how beautiful everything looked.
This point can not be undervalued...you WILL not recall every little detail you worked so hard on because the day goes by sooo fast. It wasn't until we saw our wedding video I realized how perfect everything was!
Post a Comment