My favorite new reception trend - the Candy Buffet!! To add a unique, fun touch to your wedding, create a decorative assortment of treats. My personal favorite is colored candy (in varying shades of the wedding colors) displayed in apothecary jars and vases. Check out this great site, Candy Warehouse, for bulk candy that is organized by color. Where else can you find 68 types of candy in various shades of pink!?! I also love personalized M&M's. They come in 17 colors and can be customized with fun text like your names and wedding date.Glass jars can be found in a variety of stores including Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, and Michael's. Also, be sure to scout out discount stores like TJ Maxx, Home Goods, and Tuesday Morning - I have seen great bargains there!
If a full candy buffet isn't in your budget, consider setting up a small table with a single jar of candy. The kids love it! For my wedding, I used pink and dark pink personalized M&M's mixed with Hershey's kisses (purchased from Sam's Club).
If a full candy buffet isn't in your budget, consider setting up a small table with a single jar of candy. The kids love it! For my wedding, I used pink and dark pink personalized M&M's mixed with Hershey's kisses (purchased from Sam's Club).Money Saving Tip – Since personalized M&Ms are more costly, mix them with plain M&M’s of the same colors. Your guests won't even notice!
Photos courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
I think candy is the greatest favor ever! This was my first choice for my favors! LOVE IT!
That candy bar was the HUGEST hit of my wedding!! Guests loved it...I opted for pure nostalgia and had everything from nerds, fruit by the foot, and ring pops, to every flavor of bubbelicious ever made. (Of course, chocolate was in the mix to!) I highly reccommend the candy bar...there are so many different themes it could take, and everyone loves it. My friend was married a few months ago and she opted for fresh cookies and a ice cream sundae bar. Yum, yum, yum.
Post a Comment