I actually happen to like watching football, but for those of you who don’t, Super Bowl Sunday may be a dreaded day. Just a couple of thoughts on what to do when attending the dreaded or for some, exciting parties.Eat, a lot! When else can you pig out on finger foods and tasty snacks without feeling badly?
Check out all of the hotties! Yes, you have your husband, but really does it hurt to check out all of the young talented athletes? They were put there for your entertainment, right?
Watch hilarious commercials! I can’t wait to see what advertising agencies come up with for these 30 second spots.
Make a bet! Bet with your husband on who will win or what the score will be, making sure you determine the wager, which could always be fun. Good luck!
2 comments:
See, now I'm all for the eating! Maybe that's where the weight is coming from?!? :-)
I also like to bring a game that the girls can play...like Catch Phrase or Balderdash in case we get tired of hearing the boys yell at the screen. And today I'll be bringing my laptop, so we can check out the DW site today (tee..hee). Every chance I get to share...I will!
Post a Comment