DILEMMA! I have two dads! My mom and dad divorced when I two and my mom remarried shortly there after to my wonderful stepfather. They have been a huge influence in my life and I love them both. But who do I pick to walk me down the aisle? I don't want to hurt either of them but I want to honor them both.
Signed,
Daddy's Little Girl times TWO

Dear Daddy's Little Girl times TWO,
What a lucky gal! This is a great problem to have! I have three suggestions for you. First, walk yourself down the aisle and have both of them meet you at the end of the aisle to present you to your groom. Secondly, have your stepdad walk you halfway down the aisle and have your biological dad meet you halfway and walk you the rest of the way down. Have your stepdad wait until your father presents you to your groom and then he can take his seat at the same time your stepdad does. Last, if you have a big enough aisle have them both escort you! Either way it sounds like your day is going to be full of love!
Marvin
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
1 comment:
Lucky girl to have so much love! Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment