Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, February 25, 2008

A little splash of color

There is one trend that I have noticed among brides that I am in LOVE with. If only I would have thought of it! I'm talking about the beautiful, bright-colored shoes they are wearing with their wedding dress. I LOVE THIS! So to save you some time and heartache I hunted down some awesome, brightly-colored shoes just for you!
















These gorgeous shoes are by RSVP. The style is Colinne and they cost $64.95 on Zappos. (side note about Zappos; you can purchase AS MANY pairs of shoes that you want and you will get them shipped to you for free. You can also ship them back for free. This is so great if you are trying to find the perfect shoes and can't decide which one's you like.)










These shoes are FABULOUS! These gorgeous BCBGirls (style Sandy) are $99.95 on Zappos.




I think these are so adorable! And they are made by Rocket Dog, so I am sure they are super comfortable too! These Rocket Dog Spencer Lace shoes retail for $44.95 on Zappos.

I opted to wear TWO pairs of shoes. I wore these NaNa flats during the ceremony and then these Unlisted by Kenneth Cole flip flops (sorry, I was unable to find them anywhere on the net. Thus the photography by me!). They both matched my dress perfectly, but now that I think about it I shouldn't have gotten some burnt orange flip flops!

No comments: