Engagement Sessions are a MUST! - When choosing a photographer check to see if their packages include an engagement session (or eSession as I like to call them). An engagement session really allows you and your fiancĂ© to build a rapport with your photographer that is vitally important come your big day. You get to see the way your photographer works, and your photographer gets to see how you handle being photographed. eSessions are also a time for your photographer to learn about you as a couple and witness your physical chemistry as well as how you emotionally connect to each other. eSessions also provide beautiful pictures of you as a couple in a more real world setting than your wedding day which is a great way to preserve how you interact on a normal day.Plus, who doesn’t love an awesome picture with their sweetie?
Tip provided by Sarah Maren Photography
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
Our e-session was really important because my hubby is not someone that easily takes a picture. He is always that guy that has his eyes closed! So our e-session let him meet our photographers and get comfortable with him. And it let them see what they were up against! :-)
I can't even begin to tell you how important the engagement session. Originally I balked a little at the additional cost, but I'm telling you, nothing solidifies you belief in your photographer like seeing the results of the session. We were so happy and it was a great chance for us to learn some the the photo lingo.
On wedding day I really felt like we had a great relationship with Beth. I just had a groomsman tell me earlier today that she was great. "Not overbrearing and really really funny! Not like the pushy photographer at my wedding." Bless his heart!
And yes, now I have some great pics of my cutie pie and I was able to have some of the engagement photos pulled together into a photo poster/collage on snapfish.com to use on our guestbook table.
Post a Comment