Want custom stationery but it doesn't quite fit into your budget?

Ask your custom stationer or graphic designer for Do It Yourself (DIY) options. The beauty of a custom stationer is that they have flexibility on their side. Often times you can save a pretty penny by assembling your own invitations.

Or if you're super crafty & have a great printer, see if your stationer can provide you with print ready artwork and all your materials - then you can print and assemble yourself.
Tip provided by Stephanie J Designs
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
3 comments:
I've seen a lot of DIY invitations and most of them are just beautiful! And what a great way to cut costs!
I love that the first glimpse of the wedding for your guests(if you opted to not send STD)has that personal touch. And, more power to those creative girls that choose to DIY!
I did DIY invites, and I have to say they are a blessing and a curse. They turned out beautifully, but they were very time consuming and thankfully my mother-in-law had a papercutter and my fiance is more of a perfectionist than I am! The nice thing was that I was only doing 50 and I was able to coordinate everything else at the same time, so my placecards, table number cards, favor boxes all work together and I was able to get it all done at the same time!
Post a Comment