Hi, I'm Blaze. I was married on October 16th, 2004. My husband and I were married at Saint Francis of Assisi Parish in Sacramento. Our reception was at the Sheraton Grand. I never pictured my wedding in a church, I always thought I would be married outside on a golf course or at a winery. However, a church wedding was important to my husband. I am glad that we opted to be married in the church -- it was a beautiful ceremony and I know my husband appreciated it.In July of last year, we welcomed our first baby to the world. My husband and I were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Many things in our life have changed since our son was born. It has taken some adjusting but I will say that my husband and I have never been happier.
I am so excited to be a part of Dynamite Weddings. I love the Dynamite Weddings concept because it not only helps brides with the wedding but it also provides insight and guidance for marriage and family.
1 comment:
It was such a pleasure to meet you!!
Post a Comment