Hello DW readers! I'm the Firecracker. AKA newlywed Bree!
I got engaged on February 11, 2007 to the wonderful Mr. B. It was a HUGE surprise. I totally didn't expect it. But the minute it happened I started planning! We originally wanted to get married in September but that was all booked so we pushed it to October BUT that was all booked too! So after a little meltdown we found a place and booked our big day for November 17, 2007. Let the games begin!
Me & the FI. Courtesy of ME again!
Through all of the planning I did tons and tons of research online. If I had an idea or the thought of an idea I would spend HOURS researching it and seeing if I could find exactly what I was looking for. What I found so difficult is there were SO many websites but not ONE that accumulated all the ideas in one place. Of course there are those big ones that we all know about but those were SO overwhelming that I would log on and just stare at the page. I need that one spot I could go to and find EXACTLY what I was looking for.
So when I was offered the opportunity to be in on the ground floor of just such a website I jumped out it! We hope that you will find EXACTLY what you are looking for here. Whether it be the DIY project that will make your day or exactly where to find the world's best bakery THIS IS THE PLACE! I'm so thrilled to be a part of it and can't wait to hear what happens next! So ask us a question, give us your feedback. We can take it! Trust me, it's going to be DYNAMITE!!!

3 comments:
I just viewed your album premier on The Memory Journalists blogspot...it is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE all the umbrellas (great idea girl!). It was so great to meet you at the party. I'm looking foward to more B2B girl time! :)
Thank you! Jen did such a great job with our pictures! I think I drooled a little myself :)
Post a Comment