Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Introducing Flare

Hello to one and all! I'm very excited to be a part of Dynamite Weddings and to be blogging on Dynamite Daily. Some say I have a Flare (that's me!) for the dramatics. I say, what would life be like without a little drama now and then?

I am a newleywed, recently married as of October 13, 2007. Within a two year span, I met my husband, became engaged, and threw an amazing party to celebrate our love and committment. Our wedding day was absolutely brilliant. We both agreed from the very beginning we wanted an outdoor wedding. We were so fortunate to find such a fantastic venue (Stanford Oaks, Durham CA) and have our wedding on such a beautiful fall day. Our goals for the wedding were simple: we wanted to have a unique and fun celebration that really demonstrated who we were as a couple. My husband and I were so pleased with the outcome and received so many compliments on everything from our whimsical invitations to our luscious chocolate multi layer cake!





I began planning our wedding as soon as we became engaged. I spent countless hours and a little too much energy searching (and searching) for the all the components to create a "perfect" wedding: invitations, dresses, photographer, etc. I distinctly remember wishing for an all inclusive site, one that would bring the best of the best to one easily accessable spot. I am so excited to be a part of this experience and look foward to sharing my knowledge and helping any bride that is fortunate enough to discover Dynamite Weddings.

1 comment:

The Firecracker said...

So happy to meet you Flare! You have a very understanding and patient hubby! :-)