When you’re a bride, you need petals. Lots and lots of petals. At least I did. I needed bulk rose petals BADLY…as in ten thousand or so. But where was I to find so many petals without eating up my budget? I discovered there are several wholesale outlets with great prices. (Thankfully…for a moment I thought I might have to ransack the neighbor's rose bushes by night.) I bought my rose petals in ivory, fuchsia, dreamland and double pink from Studio Flauren. You can purchase 2000 silk petals for as low as $34.99 or eight cups of freeze dried petals for as low as $16.95. Now that’s a deal! If you combine the two, it is hard to tell which are real and which are faux. Just make sure you check with your venues before purchasing: many locations don’t allow the use of real petals, confetti or glitter. The website also offers fun party favors like petal bath soaps and personalized labels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Anything you can buy wholesale will save you a ton of money! Great tip!
Post a Comment