Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Surprise Christmas Gift

By the title of this post, some may be thinking what to come is a great surprise gift. Let me warn you now, you may be a bit disappointed. What do you do when your husband gives you an OveGlove for Christmas? Because I received one, I will fill you in. You first laugh out of nervousness, then read the instructions and act like you are interested in the one paragraph about the “tool,” which include snippets like “use caution.” By default you ask, “Why did you get me this?” in hopes that the answer is nothing like “So you can cook for me.” You put it on and then realize it can go on either hand, “nifty.” You stick your hand into a candle flame and go “Hey, it really does resist the heat” until your brand new OveGlove turns a little black. Finally you start to think you could use it, maybe.

Well, in all honesty, I have used the durable hand cover and now I am actually glad I got it. First, because I think it is hilarious that my husband actually bought if for me. Second, because he went to three places to track it down. Third, because I don’t have to ruin the cute patterned oven mitts I have. Fourth, I can officially bake and cook without worrying about burns. Yeah!

2 comments:

Flare said...

I think I may need to purchase one of these...I rarely make it through a cooking experience without a burn!

The Firecracker said...

Isn't it funny the things you take joy in now? :)