Infuse your stationery with elements from your wedding -- make it your own. Love your dress - because of the beading? Have your stationery designer include elements that mimic that beading. Love the peonies you picked for flowers? Add peony elements into your stationery and include other natural elements that coordinate (branches, butterflies, leaves, etc.).
Trend provided by Stephanie J Designs
Trend provided by Stephanie J Designs
3 comments:
This is SUCH a great trend. I love to see the theme weddings that take it all the way through. I did! I had fall leaves on everything!
I agree! We had so many compliments on how unique and beautiful our invitations were...they were such a reflection of who we are as a couple. We personalized our invites with a quote from one of our favorite songs.
Don't be afraid to carry the customized aspect through to other parts of the wedding...like including the beading detail on your invites, your cake pattern, and your escort & place cards.
Post a Comment