So I was watching the movie Knocked Up and in the movie the sister's husband (played by Paul Rudd) is having a conversation with the bf (played by Seth Rogen). After an extensive night of partying in Vegas to get back at their women they start talking about marriage. Paul Rudd's character tells the bf that "marriage is like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond only not funny." And it struck me just how true that can be! I remembering watching that show and laughing at their bickering and cutting each other down. It's all fun and games until it's you!Being the old, married women I am now (all of two months) I am already learning that marriage is a crazy ride! There are days that you are absolutely in love. That goopy, lovey-dovey, make-everyone-around-you-crazy love. And then there are days. Oh there are days. When it comes the combining of hearts and minds and stuff it can get a little hairy. But then the next day you are in love again and all is well with the world. :-)
Doesn't that make you excited to get married?
No comments:
Post a Comment