Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Survey Says - What Did You Regret?

What did you regret not doing on your wedding day?

Having a videographer.
- Jennifer, married in 2007

Having a videographer.
- Rosie, married in 2006

I regret not inviting one or two people – it just didn’t even occur to me at the time. I would recommend triple-checking the guest list with your fiancĂ©e, both sets of parents, and even the bridal party.
- Hannah, married in 2006

Making rounds during dinner to talk to people and thank them..we did not do this...was too hectic.
- Rebecca, married in 2003

Not saying our own written vows. We wrote them, but chickened out last minute and decided against it. None of the guest noticed and the ceremony was lovely, but it is a once in a lifetime moment to tell your future spouse just how much they mean to you and well worth doing in retro spec.
- Alyssa, married in 2007

Standing in a receiving line after the wedding. So many people didn’t stay for the reception and I still didn’t get to talk to everyone that was there. I would have loved to see everyone as they left the church!
- Shari, married in 2005

Taking time to enjoy it...sometimes I think that if I didn't have a video from the day, I might not remember anything!!
- Erin, married in 2005

There were some pictures that we originally didn’t think we wanted and looking back I would have rather spent the extra time to have them.
- Julie, married in 2007

Photo courtesy of ProFinish Design

2 comments:

The Firecracker said...

We totally forgot to say a little speech at our reception. Wish we would have!

Mellie said...

This was way helpful! I've been struggling with whether or not we should have a videographer for our wedding. But now seeing that not having one was a regret...I think I've made my decision! Thanks!