Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Trend - Bridal Shower Do

No more recipe exchanges -- the current trend is to exchange meaningful marriage and relationship advice. Prior to the bridal shower, the host requests that the attendees bring notecards filled out with marriage advice for the bride and groom. The host then assembles a book filled with the advice for the bride and groom.
Other options are to ask the attendees to bring a notecard filled with a favorite memory or funny story about the bride and/or groom.

Trend provided by Dynamite Weddings
Photo courtesy of Profinish Design

4 comments:

The Firecracker said...

This is actually a great idea for your wedding too. You can place little cards on each of the place settings and ask your guests to give you their best piece of advice!

The Fuse said...

I loved this! I had two showers, one with about 50 older ladies from church I've known all my life. They all surprised me with a "recipe" book full of cards each filled out for me with marriage/life advice. At my wedding I placed comment cards at each place setting and let the guests write whatever they wanted to the bride and groom-congratulations, fun memories, words of advice. My hubby and I had a wonderful time reading through the cards after the wedding.

Flare said...

What a great idea! I wish I would have incorperated this into my shower and my wedding day! I'll keep it in mind the next time I throw a shower!

Anonymous said...

I too am doing this idea at my wedding, I'm actually doing it instead of a guestbook. All the cards have ribbons and they will be hung flowering branches. I'm hoping it will be lovely.

For my shower I'm taking a very non-traditional approach. I'm older. I have all the stuff I really need and just wanted to get together with my work buddies (from 2 jobs) and my family, but just a small group. I'm doing a progressive dinner at local restaurants. Appetizers & Cocktails at Town Lounge, Dinner at Crush 29 and Dessert at Hawks. It's a nice way to accomodate everyone's different schedules and to get everyone together. Very casual, amazing food, plenty to dring and lots of LAUGHS!!! (no naughty panties please!)