It used to be a handkerchief, undergarments, a garter belt...things that people didn't see except you and your new husband. Amazing, original jewelry is the perfect way to display your something blue, old, new or borrowed. Trend provided by Dynamite Weddings
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
3 comments:
First of all, YOWZA on that ring! GORGEOUS! My something blue was my Dallas Cowboys garter I was wearing! :-)
My something old and something borrowed was my late grandmother's diamond cross I wore around my neck. Every grand-daughter who has been married has worn it. It was so special to have a piece of my family history and a representation of my grandmother play an important part in my day.
My something borrowed was a pearl and diamond broach shaped like a ribbon that we pinned on my bouquet. It is my mother's, designed by my grandfather who was a jewler. It was so neat to wear a part of his legacy, and since both grandparents are deceased it helped me feel like they were a part of my day! But I have to say...I'm lovin that fancy ring!
Post a Comment