Add special touches to your bridal bouquet to make it your own. Many brides are choosing to personalize their bouquets by adding family treasures or accessories that compliment their personality. Consider using your grandmother’s brooch, feathers or beads to make your bouquet unique.
Trend provided by Lilygrass Fresh Flower Design
Trend provided by Lilygrass Fresh Flower Design

2 comments:
Personalizing your bouquet is also a great way to remember those who are with you. I carried the hanky of my hubby's deceased mother. He was touched by it and it made me feel like she was there with me.
I totally agree. For my wedding we had crystals draped throughout the bouquet and a large teardrop hanging from the boutinier. Then my "something borrowed" was my mom's diamond and pearl broach that we attached to the front of the bouquet. It made me feel special she let me use it, and her feel special I wanted to. For the bridesmaids we purchased swavarski crystal broaches for their bouqets...it looked great and was a nice thing for them to take home.
Post a Comment