Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day!

So it seemed like Valentine’s Day was plenty far away, but before you know it, it’s here, and it's gone. Not to mention that the stores were full of red, pink, and heart shaped crap galore. I don’t mean to sound negative, but really, do we really need all this superficial “I love you” junk? I say keep it personal. Why reserve only 1 day a year to celebrate being in love?

You can look at it two different ways for my husband. One, he totally gets out of buying a bunch of stuff just to say “I really do love you” or he gets totally screwed out of candy and other things he might like.

This year, we kept it fun: cooking together, opening a bottle of wine, and hanging around the house. I made a card pretty and as for all the flowers and candy jazz, I let my husband know he was off the hook. It was a perfect Valentine's Day! How was yours?

2 comments:

The Firecracker said...

I think it's so important to not just celebrate romance on one particular day. Keep your marriage fresh my sharing a little romance every single day.

Anonymous said...

This is the second year we ate at Chez Miguel (my guy's name is Michael... so this is his cute way of saying that we're eating in!). I made a yummy cheese and fruit plate with a couple of breads, seared scallops with asparagus and a burre blanc sauce. The cute Valentine-y part was the risotto that I pressed into a heart shaped cookie cutter. Too Cute! Simple dinner, in front of the fireplace. Our rule this year: chocolate and cards only!