Most counties will allow a person to be deputized for the day to perform a wedding ceremony. There is also the option of attaining a Universal Life Certificate online (http://www.ulc.net/).
Tip provided by Pfeiffer Event Planning
Photo courtesy of Pfeiffer Event Planning
3 comments:
We were actually married by my hubby's cousin and our matchmaker! :-)
We were so fortunate to have a friend, who happens to be a minister, marry us. I believe it brought a very personal element to our ceremony. If you have the option of someone you know officiating your ceremony, go for it!
I happen to work with a guy who was a stand up commedian for five years and who has been in the wine sales business for years at local wineries. He has officiated almost 50 weddings so he is comfortable and knows what he is doing... and will make it a blast.
I've said it before I'll say it again, you never know the resources at your disposal unless you ask your friends and family.
Post a Comment