Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, March 3, 2008

What the…? Where'd this Weight come from?

I am puzzled, truly puzzled. How is it that before the wedding I was so motivated to eat healthy and lose a little weight, and now the pounds seemed to magically appear? I just don’t get how this happens after you get married. I would feel really down about myself if I hadn’t heard from others that this sometimes happens; however it doesn’t make it much easier. Dang!

I’ve decided I’ve got to make a change. Maybe, just maybe, by posting this, I will hold myself more accountable. Please believe I am not going to post pictures of myself, but I will use this as motivation. So, gym, here I come. Dessert, we will have to meet less frequently, but I still love you! Is anyone with me?

1 comment:

Flare said...

I hear ya girl! Since when did having a slice of coffee cake every morning become counter productive? My worst habit- late night snacking! I'm joining the ranks of all us who need to buckle down. I'm going to the gym too...next week ;)