On March 11th, we celebrated the Launch of Dynamite Weddings! Yeah! What an awesome event if I do say so myself. The Launch Party had a number of amazing vendors contribute to the evening.
Events at Quarry Ponds hosted the event at TOAST Restaurant in Granite Bay, with
Luxury Limousines providing transportation for our Dynamite Vendors. The vendors riding in the limos were able to start off the evening with a little bubbly. Upon arrival to the restaurant, our signature drinks were a huge hit!





Once arriving at the Launch we had some Dynamite signature drinks, amazing cuisine hosted by Events at Quarry Ponds, awesome jams provided by
MR DJ Service and the always popular, always rockin' photo booth provided by
Profinish Design. Phill Sheffield of
Sheffield Multimedia captured the event on video, which will prove to be entertaining, with all the characters involved.





The high top tables and all the linens were provided by
Celebrations! Elegant Party Rentals which were beautifully complimented by centerpieces provided by
Flourish,
Blooms by Martha Andrews,
Visual Impact Design and
Lilygrass.



Jennifer and Nicole stole a few moments to introduce the Dynamite Weddings website and features after a welcoming intro by Doug LaVine with
Music on the Move. Lora Ward, of A Day to Remember, a local fave offered a brief testimonial why she has decided to become a Dynamite Vendor.

Everyone got to end the night with a take-out container of their favorite candies hosted by Dynamite Weddings and arranged by
Pfeiffer Event Planning and
A Day to Remember. The assortment of candy was amazing and was an absolute eye catcher! Mmm....


Thanks to all the Dynamite Vendors that contributed, attended and rocked the house! It was an awesome opportunity for Dynamite Weddings and Dynamite Vendors to share the experience with local industry professionals. Thanks to all!! Let's do it again soon!!

All photographs provided by our own Dynamite photographer Sarah Whitehead of
Sarah Maren Photography. More photos soon to come from Profinish Design.
2 comments:
We (Mr. Flare and I) were so thrilled to be included in such a great event! The food was great, the drinks were amazing, and the candy was even better! I thought I may be the only B2B girl able to attend, but fortunately I had another B2B partner in crime...Hi Flame! Thanks to Jen, Nicole, and all the other amazing vendors that attended and helped to make the party such a success!
I'm so SAD I didn't get to be there! Let's throw another party so I can go!
Post a Comment