Yes, it’s true. Spring is HERE and I can hardly stand it any longer! I can feel it! I have the urge to clean pretty much anything I can; the garage, my closet, the home office…even the bathroom has a deep cleaning coming to it! I want to tear out the carpet and paint the walls! This bear is officially coming out of hibernation and ready to enter the world of activity. This winter has seemed longer than others for some reason…I am definitely ready for a change!

Along with the cleaning bug, I also have the urge to spend as much time outside as possible! For all you readers who are also outdoor enthusiasts, Weekend Sherpa is a weekly newsletter you can subscribe to that recommends the best adventure outings in Northern California. Whether you like to bike, hike, or just relax in the sun, Weekend Sherpa offers many options that appeal to all types of activity level.
2 comments:
I love this! My hubby is a total outdoorsmen and this will be a very useful website.
I'm feeling the bug too. I had to fight the urge to go spend a ton on flowers to decorate my planters. Every year I rush to buy flowers and herbs and then I get frost burn from the last freeze of the season. Maybe the first weekend in April.
I too was on a cleaning frenzy. I just love bleach! I washed the sheets and blankets and every last piece of laundry. I even got the ironing done. I have to admit, I'm not the domestic diva that some are (there are SOOOOO many other things that are more interesting/fun to do!), but my MIL bought us a new vaccuum cleaner and I have to say... I LOVE IT! Who would have guessed!
Tonight we'll be having our first outside dinner of the season. YEA!!!
Post a Comment