I have recently visited a Dynamite website that I wanted to share with you all! Portovert is a website known as "The Gateway to Greener Weddings".The blog posts, articles and "lookbook" are all geared towards those brides with the desire to deliver an Eco-friendly, dream wedding. The advice, education and sample images they offer can definitely get a soon-to-be bride to take notice of all the potential unique, inspiring opportunities that can be incorporated into their own wedding.
Turning green never felt so food!
Guess who did the flowers? Martha with Blooms by Martha Andrews, a Dynamite Vendor! While I like most people to think I do everything with absolute intention, I had no idea originally these came from Blooms. The bouquet was inspirational and I enjoyed the site. Too funny.
Photo courtesy of Portovert
1 comment:
How cool, one of my bouquets made it to dynamite weddings through porevart. The bouquet shown has about 5 different herbs that I grew myself. In May I am doing an all organic wedding using flowers from a local flower farm out here in the country near my home. Call me if you have intrest in other oraganic flower sites.
Martha with Blooms
Post a Comment