While I was engaged I started blogging. I blogged my experience and what happened to me and how I felt. So I want to share with you some of my thoughts during my engagment.Reasons I am marrying B
We had premarital counseling today and I came up with a few reasons as to why I am marrying B.
1. He's hot. Well, he is. And you have to look at your husband once in a while.
2. Every once in awhile he surprises me. When I least expect it he surprises me.
3. In total contrast he is steady. To many this would seem boring but knowing that B will be the same, steady man that I have known from the beginning comforts me and makes me feel secure.
4. He is funny. Again, when least expected he will break out his funny side and I can't stop laughing. i.e. the booty dance.
5. TRUST, TRUST, TRUST. I know that B would NEVER intentionally hurt me. I'm not saying that he won't ever hurt me but B would never intentionally set out to make me unhappy.
6. He thinks about me. Everyday when I talk to him I feel like he is thinking about me more and more.
7. Being engaged is not easy and he makes it so much easier. Since we got engaged and I feel that we are more ENGAGED.
2. Every once in awhile he surprises me. When I least expect it he surprises me.
3. In total contrast he is steady. To many this would seem boring but knowing that B will be the same, steady man that I have known from the beginning comforts me and makes me feel secure.
4. He is funny. Again, when least expected he will break out his funny side and I can't stop laughing. i.e. the booty dance.
5. TRUST, TRUST, TRUST. I know that B would NEVER intentionally hurt me. I'm not saying that he won't ever hurt me but B would never intentionally set out to make me unhappy.
6. He thinks about me. Everyday when I talk to him I feel like he is thinking about me more and more.
7. Being engaged is not easy and he makes it so much easier. Since we got engaged and I feel that we are more ENGAGED.
I love this man. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him. Everyday I love him more. And I feel comfortable knowing that I feel we are going into our marriage with our eyes wide open. We are entering into a COVENANT not a CONTRACT. We are choosing to be committed and choosing each other to love. We are choosing each for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness or in health. That's forever folks. And I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment