That's right, I said graffiti is wonderful. At least it is when purchased from Wonderful Graffiti, specialists in "the art of interior typography." Seriously, this place is so cool! I wanted to use some of their designs for my wedding, but it just didn't fit in properly with my venue and decor. So I'm unleashing the secret for all you brides out there who want to customize a space just for your day. The "graffiti" designs easily transfer on most surfaces, and--this is the best part--come off just by scraping your nail under the surface. No mess; BIG IMPACT. The designs instantly glam up a space, give it character and create a truly customized feel.
You could order your monogram and place it on the front doors as the guests come in, on a Mirror placed on display at the front entrance, and on the dance floor. You can repeat your design on napkins, glasses and blank canvases. For an even bigger effect, you could customize a message and dance across it all night (how special would it be to have your first dance over your written vows), place a "just married" on the back of your limo, or make the wall behind where you will be saying your vows a focal point by placing a special quote on it. The opportunities are almost endless, with designs ranging from classic to creative to truly mod. They also carry really cute wedding favors and table numbers.
Check out their wedding website for fun ideas and cool products. The general website also has a bunch of ideas, including great quotes on love and life, and a gallery where you can design your own product. (It's so fun, whimsical, and personal; I have it in my own home. If you are anything like me, you'll love it!) Note of caution: the larger you want it, the pricier it becomes. Designing your own will also carry a much stiffer price than customizing one of their design templates. (If you do your own, a 4ft long 3 1/2 inch high sentence starts at about $25 and goes up from there.)
Picture: Original design from the Wonderful Graffiti Wedding website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! We have a comfortable home, not formal, just comfortable. But our dining room is formal (cherrywood furniture, chairrail, paint techniques). I've been looking for a large piece of wine/food oriented art to finish off the one wall that remains blank and I think I've found the solution!
Absolutely fabulous!
Yeah, I almost didn't spill the beans bc I love it when people come into my home and are surprised by how unique it is! But then i felt a little selfish, so I shared :) You will love it!!
OH I HEART THIS!!! This is so fantastic! I can't wait to find a space for this!
Post a Comment