Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Good Old Days

Recently, I was reminded of the days when my husband and I first started dating. Fortunately for me, he tends to be pretty romantic (in a non-cheezy way) in general, but this was ultra sweet. He told me not to make plans for a night, because he wanted to take me out. I knew it was our “dating anniversary” coming up, but I didn’t think we’d really acknowledge it any more now that we were married.
To my surprise, he pretty much set up our first date and we got to relive the night. It was so much fun to sit and make fun of how we acted on our actual first date. It’s times like these that make me appreciate my husband and how thoughtful he is. I think we should definitely continue this tradition, so what if we have two anniversaries a year?

1 comment:

Flare said...

I love this story! It is so important to refresh your memory of the "good old days"! When my beau proposed, he re-created our first two weekend getaways in one amazing whirlwind trip (so I kind of knew what was coming:).