Smaller guest lists…many couples are interested in inviting their close family and friends and scaling back on huge weddings. They want to have time to really connect with their guests and not be overwhelmed by large groups and really have a close relationship with all of the guests that are invited.Trend provided by Newcastle Wedding Gardens
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
I love the idea of having just a few of your nearest and dearest there to help you celebrate. When we renew our vows. . . .
Our final headcount wound up being 43, with three no shows the day of the event. I have to say, IT WAS PERFECT! With a sit down dinner we were able to visit each table between courses and get some good time and hugs in with everyone. There were a few people that I wish would have shown up, but I just tried to focus in on those that were there.
We were able to have exactly the wedding we wanted (small ceremony, AMAZING food) and didn't have to take out a second mortgage.
Remember to seriously evaluate your priorities and weigh the pros and cons.
Post a Comment