Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Roles Reversed

This is going to be pretty embarrassing, but I must confess, my husband loves to iron.
I would go on to explain that he loves sports, goes to Hooters, and is a “manly man” so to speak, but that would just take too long, so I’ll cut to the chase.

To be upfront, I am trying to be domestic. I am trying to cook, baking comes easy, sewing, well, good luck with that one, easy fixes are alright, but I don’t see a quilt in my future, laundry, no problem, but ironing, I’ll leave that to the pro: my husband. He knows the quickest way to get clothes pressed right. He’s literally got it down to a science, with each crease so delicately perfect, it’s nearly frightening. We’ve got it all figured out now. Because it takes me longer to get ready (barely, despite my husbands complaints), he irons my clothes and I get more time to get ready. Now, that’s domestic at it’s finest.

1 comment:

The Firecracker said...

I leave all dog care to my husband. Well, I do take her out but the rest is up to him.