Allow extra time for getting ready…inevitably things just take longer than you think.
It’s better to have too much time and be able to relax a bit before the ceremony than to be rushed and not absorb all the moments you are sharing with the special people you asked to be a part of your wedding party.
It’s better to have too much time and be able to relax a bit before the ceremony than to be rushed and not absorb all the moments you are sharing with the special people you asked to be a part of your wedding party.Tip provided by Allison Stahl Photography
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
I so enjoyed my leisurely morning getting ready. It was so important to have that time with my girls.
I think I may have had a bit too much time. We wound up sitting around waiting for the guys to get their pics taken and I just kept getting more and more anxious. I was really trying not to sweat to death!
A little extra time did allow us to get a bite to eat so we weren't famished.
Post a Comment