I love my engagement ring! It has lots of details that show from all angles. I feel like a wedding band may hide some of the intricate details but my family keeps telling me that I have to get a wedding band. Is that true?
Band Evader
Dear Band Evader,There's no steadfast rule that says you have to wear a wedding band. Some brides like to wear a band so that they can wear their band w/o a flashy engagement ring while still signifying their commitment to their partner. Your family may be saying you "need" the band b/c that's the tradition they're used to. You do what you're comfortable with. Your family will understand but remember that once you're engaged you will receive much unsolicited advice and you need to pick and choose what you want to apply to your day.
Marvin
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
No comments:
Post a Comment