All of us brides know that planning a wedding is an extraordinary undertaking…and help is always in demand. Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance. While planning my wedding, I asked my mother to make table runners out of a material that I had selected. The runners turned out beautiful! Not only did we receive several compliments on our décor, but we were able to gift mementos from our wedding to family and friends after the ceremony. We even kept a few for our home!
Photo courtesy of The Memory JournalistsPerhaps you don’t know anyone who can sew. Do you have someone close to you that is a skilled baker? If so, ask them to design a cookie (shortbread is both delicious and durable) that follows the theme and/or colors of your wedding. You can use the cookies as your favors!
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
1 comment:
This was so key for me. I am such a high stress person that I knew that I had to enlist help. Thank God for my mom and sister! They helped me with everything and made sure I kept calm.
Post a Comment