On the day of your wedding you’ll want your skin to look radiant. To achieve this, start routine facials several months prior to your big day. Discuss your skin concerns and problem areas with your esthetician. She can then help you with an at-home skin care regimen for optimal results.With some skin care products you’ll need a few weeks for your skin to become acclimated, so allow time for this in your schedule. Be sure to try new products well in advance of your wedding day in case your skin has a reaction.
Tip provided by J Christiaan Salon & Spa
Photo courtesy of Sarah Maren Photography
2 comments:
This is really great advice...especially if you have sensitive skin or are prone to non-cooperative skin (like myself). I started a fairly aggressive skin care routine several months before my wedding. I also opted for a facial about 6 weeks before the big day. I didn't want to have any treatments done to close to my debut as the Mrs. just in case I had a negative reaction. It was really important for me to have healthy skin for my wedding day...and most importantly, for my photos!
I also met with an estician for about 6 months before my wedding. I have fairly decent skin but I wanted to be glowing on that day. And it was so worth it! My skin looked amazing and I felt great!
Post a Comment