#3 - Have a Plan B: Weather HappensRegardless of the season you choose, weather can change at anytime. Check your Farmer’s Almanac to know what the weather predictions are during your wedding. The Farmer’s Almanac can also tell you when sunset is, so you can plan your ceremony and photos accordingly.
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
2 comments:
Planning an October outdoor wedding, we consulted every weather source we could find. In the end, we decided not to make any decisions until a few weeks before the wedding, when the forcasts are most accurate. Our option was to rent a tent, and we figured we would wait as long as we could. Fortunately, Mother Earth smiled upon our day, and the weather was amazing! However, I would never recommend going into your wedding without a plan b...if I had it to do over again, I probably would have picked a different site with a indoor back up.
If the weather doesn't turn out just like you thought go with the flow. Don't freak out!
Post a Comment