
For all you amazing DIY’ers, do I have a website for you! Expert Village, The self proclaimed “World’s Largest ‘How To’ Video Site” is incredible. I couldn’t even begin to exhaust all of the topics available, but I did do my share of wedding related searches: wedding cake icing, hairstyles, self made bouquets and corsages, etc. Not to mention all of the non-wedding related DIY topics: playing the tambourine, refinishing hardwood floors, animal training, scarf juggling, etc. The list goes on and on! I would be surprised if you didn’t find whatever your DIY heart’s desire happens to be.
Check out this site and let me know which video “how to” is your favorite!
Check out this site and let me know which video “how to” is your favorite!
2 comments:
This site really is incredible. I would be surprised if you didn't find your how-to...it would have to be extra random!
Thank you SO much for this glowing review of Expert Village! It's great to see that you found some of our wedding content useful. I think our wedding bouquets and corsages series is particularly good. I hope your readers found some useful stuff also.
Thanks again for featuring us!
- the Expert Village team
Post a Comment