If you are able to, hire a wedding coordinator (even for the day) or have someone you trust fulfill that role the day of the wedding. They can take care of timing, details and questions so you and your groom can enjoy your day….Relax and have fun!Tip provided by Allison Stahl Photography
Photo courtesy of Sarah Maren Photography
3 comments:
This is a wonderful suggestion. I was pretty fortunate because I assumed that my wedding party was made up of adults and they actually were, but I was lucky. Even the most responsible can become scatter brained or drunk and forget what they are supposed to be doing.
I would designate someone who isn't in your wedding party, maybe a good friend or an aunt or uncle.
I actually designated one of my FI's cousins to be in charge at the ceremony and my sister's SIL in charge at the reception. They were both people that would have no problem telling people to get in line, straighten up, etc. It is really important to have someone in charge that isn't afraid to stand up to people.
I am fortunate to have a dear friend who plays the part of event coordinator in his spare time. He offered to help me plan my wedding and run the show on the day of...as my wedding gift of course. It was so wonderful and absolutely necessary to have someone take charge on your wedding day.
Post a Comment