Trend and photo provided by J. Christiaan Salon & Spa
Friday, April 4, 2008
Trend - Skin Exfolients
Microdermabrasion and peels have become very popular for the bride-to-be. These exfoliants can help transform your skin to a fresh, soft and even texture. It is recommended that brides have these treatments done at least one week before the wedding. This will ensure that your skin will not look irritated or red…just simply beautiful.
Trend and photo provided by J. Christiaan Salon & Spa
Trend and photo provided by J. Christiaan Salon & Spa
Labels:
bride-personal prep,
J. Christiaan Salon/Spa,
TNT,
trend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
On a whim, I decided to have 3 microdermabrasion sessions before my wedding and was amazed with the results. I have very dry skin, and it removed all my flakiness - my face was so smooth!
Be sure to see someone you trust. I actually started seing a friend of the family about 6 months before our wedding. The day of our wedding my skin glowed! Very worth it!
Post a Comment