Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ask Marvin - Help! I'm So Indecisive

Dear Marvin,
I have so many different ideas for our wedding and I feel like I am not making progress on choosing any of them. The wedding is three months away and I keep changing my mind about the bridesmaid dresses, programs, flowers, etc. I just want the day to be perfect but I think that is overcoming my ability to make quick decisions and now I am worried that I won’t finish everything in time!

Miss Indecisive

Dear Miss Indecisive,
It sounds like you need to take a step back from all the details and revisit your vision. When you first began to plan, what was it that got you excited? Did you dream of a fun, vibrant wedding, romantic occasion, or a sophisticated soiree? Set aside some time to really connect with yourself and decide what you want. Once you are clear on that, the rest will fall into place. Choose a color palette (maybe stick to two colors to make it easier), and design everything around that. It will help to create a timeline for yourself for all the remaining items on your to-do list. Also, don’t be afraid to ask your vendors for their recommendations. They have a great deal of experience and are happy to share it with you.

Good luck!
Marvin

Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists

1 comment:

Flare said...

I have a horrible time making decisions myself...one of my not so desirable qualities. I got to a point where I just started making decisions and did not look back. I spent so much time on my bridesmaid dresses, and worried about pleasing all of my bridesmaids and so on. Set limits for the time you spend on any one decision. Sometimes you can get lost in the actual thinking process and lose sight of what you are actually trying to achieve.