It's a hot trend now, the save the date. And I LOVE it! The STD can be a way to add a little fun to your theme. There are many different types of STD's to choose from but I'm personally a fan of the FUN ones!
I think this one is so cute and would go great with a movie theme. "That's the Ticket" from Our Marriage.
These cuties are perfect for you fall wedding. I love the little acorn die-cuts from Stationary Style.
Here's a good. It's called the Wheel of Love! You spin it around to see the different information for the wedding.
Since I didn't get to announce my wedding in the newspaper I should have used these Hot of the Press STD's from Carlson Craft.



I think this one is so cute and would go great with a movie theme. "That's the Ticket" from Our Marriage.
These cuties are perfect for you fall wedding. I love the little acorn die-cuts from Stationary Style.
Here's a good. It's called the Wheel of Love! You spin it around to see the different information for the wedding.
Since I didn't get to announce my wedding in the newspaper I should have used these Hot of the Press STD's from Carlson Craft.Here's a couple other cute ones I found. So are you doing STD's?



No comments:
Post a Comment