Cake smashing is usually a thing of the past. Brides are less likely to even consider getting cake in their hair, on their dress or up their nose. While many may laugh, sometimes it is just from embarrassment. Don’t mess with the queen of the party.

Trend provided by
Music on the MovePhoto courtesy of
The Memory Journalists
3 comments:
We always knew we would "play nice" with our cake.I couldn't have had it any other way...cake smashing just isn't for me. We decided to each take a bite of one piece of cake and feed ourselves. Simple and nice.
I wasn't so lucky...we had PLANNED on playing nice, but the onery groomsmen convinced him to do the smash. Unfortunately, for him, I had the pice with most of the frosting...so he looked way worse than me!
If he was going to start it... I was going to finish it! :)
We were SUPPOSED to play nice. It was all figured out. And then when we got up there and my new hubby was high on his adrenaline he did a little smashing. It wasn't too bad, but I got him back by getting frosting up his nose.
Post a Comment