Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tip - Search Etsy

We love Etsy! They welcome all handmade crafts, clothes, shoes, art, etc. to be bought and sold via their site. You can find some great items for your wedding as well as home decor. Check out these silk screen prints by Naomi Murrell available on Etsy. They are printed on 100% recycled Australian made paper. Of course we favor the love birds, but there's tons of designs available.

Photo courtesy of Naomi Murrell's Etsy Shop

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

Dear Dynamite Weddings, I have a confession to make... I am an Etsy addict! I only started my habit a month ago and I've already placed a dozen order. Please help me... I just can't control myself... so many pretty things... must have... must share with family and friends.