Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tag You're It Firecracker Style

Tag You're It with a twist--make this one all about your wedding! You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about anything to do with your whole wedding process--anything from engagement to relationship to planning to day of is open territory.

I'm tagging any of the bloggers from the Wedding Bee!

1) I went to 4 weddings before ours! It was great to get ideas from our friends!

2) I spent more time researching the bridesmaids gifts than I did the flowers for our wedding. I don't really care about flowers that much and I LOVE to give gifts to my friends.

3) My mom and my sister actually dismissed me from a vendor meeting. With the florist. I was SO over it and they told me to go get something to eat and come back later.

4) My dad offered us the all the money that they were going to give us for the wedding to use for whatever we wanted. He told us we could just go to HI and do whatever we wanted with the money.

5) I was the calmest person the day of my wedding. Everyone was freaking out around me and I was the one telling everyone to chill out.

6) I had a planned first sighting with my dad. I am such a daddy's girl and I wanted the moment he first saw me in my wedding dress to be so special.

7) I hated our first dance song. It wasn't at all what I wanted but I couldn't get hubby to weigh in and I finally just picked a song.

8) I hate the unity candle. So I skipped it and had a sand ceremony instead. I thought it was more beautiful and gave me a better keepsake afterwards.

9) Before I got married I was super independient. I still am independient but I find that now I really want hubby's advice or take on the things that are going on in my work and/or personal life.


10) The happiest moment to date in my life is walking back down the aisle after we were married. There is even a picture of the pure joy on our faces.

Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the dress in this picture! What is it and where did it come from?