
My favorite item from our menu is... Filet
My first job was… Lifeguard
The most important thing to ensure a successful rehearsal dinner is… to rely on our expertise to do the planning.
The one item I can’t live without… Pasta
The last movie I watched was… Sex In The City
The most elaborate group we’ve hosted is… The Raiders Football Team
Our way of giving back is… We participate in approximately 15 to 20 Charity events every year.
When I go to dinner at someone’s house, I like to bring… Wine
The most unique food request we’ve had is… Complete Vegetarian Menu (we are a steak house)!
My goal for this year is… To survive the gas crisis
Something people may not know about our location is… We have complimentary Valet Parking
My favorite dessert is… Crème Brulee
Our most popular bottle of wine is… Rombauer Chardonnay & Silver Oak Cabernet
For a dinner reservation, call before… 1 week out
We can accommodate… 15 to 100 guests
No comments:
Post a Comment