The wedding season has started! Are you as excited as I am? What I'm really excited about is seeing all the new trends. And they've started to pop up. So let's explore one of the new trends, shall we? The hot new color combos. I love that so many weddings now are bright and cheerful. That's how it should be!
This combo just reminds me of sunshine and summertime (there's a song like that!). I really love the various shades of green.
First, I LOVE this blue. And I love Chocolate brown! So how could you go wrong with this combo?
When I first saw this combo I wasn't so sure about it. But the more that I look at it the more it grows on me.
Yellow & Green
This combo just reminds me of sunshine and summertime (there's a song like that!). I really love the various shades of green.Chocolate & Aqua
First, I LOVE this blue. And I love Chocolate brown! So how could you go wrong with this combo?Red, Red, Red

Ah, the color of love! When I see this it just seems so passionate and so like "love".
Magenta & Orange
When I first saw this combo I wasn't so sure about it. But the more that I look at it the more it grows on me.What do you think girls? Like the new color combos?
No comments:
Post a Comment