Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Survey Says - What Did You Spend Too Much Time On? (Part 1)

What did you spend a lot of time on that you wish you hadn't? (part 1)

Cake topper, my bridesmaid broke it on accident, 5 minutes before the wedding. Always have a backup if it's important to you.
- Rebecca, married July 2003

I made our own programs for the church part of the wedding and I took so long to do them and no one really noticed or even kept them after the ceremony. I could have saved some time and stress. But also, I don't know if I would have had them done professionally because why spend a lot of money on something that no one really looks at or keeps for very long?
-Erin, married October 2003

I spent a lot of time looking for shoes. I kept telling myself that it didn’t matter, because no one sees my shoes. But my mother insisted that I have nice shoes, and unfortunately I gave into the pressure. If I were to do it over again, I would have spent $5 and worn flip flops.
- Alison, married October 2007

I spent a lot of time on the place cards. I loved how they looked in the end but all the layers and detail took too much time the week before the wedding. I should have started earlier.
- Kirsten, married September 2006

Photo courtesy of Sharpe Photographers

No comments: